“Imagine your new home on a beautiful site in Sunrise Trails.”
Currently, 24 homes are built or under construction in the Sunrise Trails development, and another 7 home sites await future residents on lots ranging from 1.6 to 5.4 acres. One additional 12.9-acre lot (#32) adjoins the development and awaits a hobby farmer or horse enthusiast.
Picturesque Sunrise Trails, with its flatlands and ridges overlooking the Sunrise River, offers home sites that include these valuable features.
- Lot options for houses with walkout or below-grade basements.
- Environmentally friendly association-owned septic system for the majority of the lots; several home sites are designed for individual septic systems, which are maintained by the homeowners.
- Natural gas, unique to rural developments and a better value than propane.
- A viable homeowners’ association with well-defined bylaws and covenants that ensure the ongoing value and proper maintenance of the development’s unique features.
- The Sunrise Trails Association owns and maintains Lanesboro Court, the community septic system, and the trails and open areas. Every lot in the development is assessed an annual association fee, payable either annually in January or in two equal payments in January and June, ranging from $240 to $600 per lot, depending on the location of the lot (on the private or township road) and whether or not the lot is connected to the community septic system.
- Joint ownership of an 8.5-acre green park area (including a softball backstop).
- Joint ownership of over 50 acres of woodlands, ponds, and wetlands that includes 2000 feet of Sunrise River frontage.
- Joint ownership of a riverside canoe/kayak landing, trails for hiking and cross-country skiing, picnic areas (including tables) and wooded camping areas overlooking the river.
- Snow removal is provided by Chisago County on Lanesboro Way and by contract on association-owned Lanesboro Court.
- Private trash pick-up options from several area sanitation companies.