Community and Schools
By its very nature, Sunrise Trails lends itself to peaceful living; just far enough removed from the metro area’s hectic pace, but close enough to provide access to essential services.
- Easy access to US Hwy. 8 or I-35 (within 5-8 miles).
- Well-maintained county roads throughout the area.
- Near to retail and service areas in North Branch, Lindstrom and Chisago City, offering a blend of locally owned grocery stores, businesses, and restaurants, as well as several chain stores and fast-food restaurants.
- School options that include busing to either North Branch or Chisago public school districts, or easy drives to area charter or private schools.
- Nearby medical clinics and urgent care: Fairview Lakes in North Branch and Chisago City, Allina in North Branch, and St. Croix Regional Medical Center Clinic in Lindstrom.
- Hospitals and ER facilities: Fairview Lakes Wyoming, MN (13 mi.), St. Croix Regional Medical Center in St. Croix Falls, WI (17 mi.), and Osceola Medical Center in Osceola, WI (17 mi.)
- Close to the historic St. Croix National Scenic Riverway (16 mi.) and nearby recreational parks and facilities, including Wild Mountain Ski Area and Water Park (13 mi.) and Wild River State Park (11 mi.)
- 45 miles from downtown Minneapolis and 40 miles from downtown St. Paul.